University of Melbourne
email: lancegurney at unimelb dot edu dot au
interests: witt vectors, frobenius lifts, cohomology theories, stacks, and category theory.
- Frobenius lifts and elliptic curves with complex multiplication
Algebra Number Theory 15 (2021), no. 8, 1921–1942.
- Canonical lifts and $\delta$-structures (with James Borger)
Selecta Math. (N.S.) 26 (2020), no. 5, Paper No. 67
- Canonical lifts of families of elliptic curves (with James Borger)
Nagoya Math. J. 233 (2019), 193–213.
- An integral model for $\Sigma$
- Prismatization and tranquillity
- Cohmology Theories for Algebraic Varieties
UNSW Pure Mathematics Seminar slides
- The geometric approach to cohomology II
Sydney Mathematical Research Institute video